Boring holiday

1

Written on 9:18 PM by wHy hOw (?)

What a boring semester break. Half a month had past but I already can't stand it...still gonna 'enjoy' this for one and a half months...hohoho...really freak me out. Sometimes I did hope that the following sem starts earlier(but thinking of how busy will I be in that sem...sigh).

The results still haven't come out...I didn't feel this much worry before...cuz I did real bad. What a REGRET!! lol...What is done is done, let's face it. Escaping from the facts will not help make the situation better.

So I think I should fortify myself so that I can survive in the next wave of attack!! haha...Played Red Alert 3 just now, a bit crazy. Anyway, Red Alert 3 is such a rubbish...Cartoonish unit model makes it worse than C&C 3, which had more realistic graphic. The Empire of the Rising Sun faction did entertain me a lot, haha(I mean ridiculous). The design of the unit model look a lot like what you see in the manga, especially Gundam series.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. seanboy |

    tell u a~
    my roommate played RA3 everyday.
    he can non-stop playing it for HOURSSS.....mayb like evening 6, till midnight 3
    :S lll
    sien diao

     

Post a Comment